the pictures on social networking sites PInterest received $11 billion in the latest round of financing of valuation, while InsideSales.com won the Salesforce and Microsoft’s $60 million investment, thus to further consolidate the billion dollar valuation. Here are the past week silicon valley companies financing situation.
– Pinterest valuations to raise $367 million for $11 billion. In this round of financing before formally completed, the company is likely to continue to raise $210 million.
– tech company MobPartner cheetah mobile Chinese software company to buy $58 million in cash and stock price.
– business data technology company Birst announced a $65 million funding round, this round of funding by Wellington Management led. The company’s financing so far amounted to $129 million.
Insidesales.com – sales technology company raised $60 million this week, investors including Salesforce and Microsoft. Previously, the company had $1.5 billion valuation raised $139 million.
– two Israeli company won a lot of venture capital investment. Enterprise technology company Fundbox completed General Catalyst Partners, a single round of $40 million in financing, and viral content producers Playbuzz (a co-founder of the company is the son of former prime minister of Israel) raised $16 million.
Quid – artificial intelligence technology company announced a $39 million D round of funding. This round of funding by Liberty Interactive Corporation led. After the latest round of financing, the company’s total funding to $53 million.
Uber – imitation model of pet care services Rover to complete the round by Technology Crossover Ventures brought $25 million in financing. The Rover’s financing amount more than $50 million.
– Glooko developed a tool, to help diabetics manage their own health. The company won a $16.5 million investment in B round of funding. In this round of funding, the medical technology giant Medtronic has carried on the strategic investment to the company.
– information security company Vidder help companies deal with hackers. The company completed a $12 million B round, LDV Partners led.
– focus on the data of enterprise technology startups Reltio completed A round of $10 million. This round of funding by the lack of Capital and. 406 Ventures led.
– focus on the child’s name is car application Shuddle completed the $9.6 million in A round of funding, the railroad financing by RRE Ventures led.
– advertising technology company Chitika Cidewalk split the mobile advertising department. The independent company completed the $4 million in seed round of funding.
– virtual sports application Draft won the $3.5 million investment in A round of funding, Upfront Ventures led, Advancit Capital, BoxGroup, Chernin Group and QueensBridge Venture Partners for refs.
– Clue from the German family class application to raise $2 million m, to develop the global market with more language and function.
– ProtonMail is an encrypted mail service from Switzerland. The company in the open test attracted more than 350000 users, currently the company has raised $2 million, investors including Charles River Ventures and non-profit incubator FONGIT.